The Honey Comb Deluxe is like putting two great-sounding Fender blackface and vintage Vox tremolo circuits right on your pedalboard. Giving you true analog tone and ease of operation, trem-o-holics will love the ability to instantly access two different effect speeds on the fly. Thanks to a powerful volume control, you’ll avoid any signal drop when engaging the pedal. And for you sonic architects that like your tones a little left of center, we made sure we threw in some killer over-the-top tones to satiate and inspire.
Famous throb of the vintage tube amp classics
From the moment you kick the Honey Comb Deluxe on, you’ll notice that its smooth pulse is reminiscent of some of the best vintage-amplifier tremolos in history. And like those old circuits, a simple twist of a Depth and Speed knob is all that it takes to nail the modulated sounds of your dreams.
- Tones similar to blackface and vintage British amplifier tremolos
- Dialing the pedal in couldn’t be easier
- The addition of a volume control means you’re always able to cut through
Two trem speeds at the tap of your toe
Normally, modulation pedals that offer preset switching options also necessitate confusing editing parameters and digital control. Not so with the Honey Comb Deluxe. A second footswitch and speed control are all you need for on-the-fly access to two separate trem speeds. We think we’re pretty clever.
- Dial in two different trem speeds with Speed 1 and Speed 2 controls
- Instantly switch between the settings with a stomp of a switch
- Indicator LED switches from green to red, corresponding to which speed you’ve selected
A few extras thrown in for ya
The Honey Comb Deluxe is a versatile and great-sounding vintage amp-style tremolo. We’ve already covered that. But we went a few steps further and threw in some features that might just make it your first choice for modulation.
- Go ahead, open the pedal up. You’ll find a mini dip switch for accessing a whole new range of slower tremolo speeds
- The onboard Rate Speed LED is a lifesaver for keeping track of your tempos while the unit is switched off
- Top-mounted ¼” jacks help the pedal fit on snugly packed pedalboards
- Turn the Depth control all the way off, crank the volume control, and BAM! Instant and extremely clear clean boost.
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.6"
V1 = bee logo, slightly darker yellow powder coat.
V2 = current production model as seen, internal dip-switch for dual speed adjustment, some early V2's do not have dip switch
© 2015 JHS Pedals
711 Main Street
Grandview, MO 64030